Easy No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
By: Allison Tallman of Nourished Routes
These are high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats!
(Makes 12 ish balls – depends on how small or large you roll out the dough!)
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix with a spatula and/ or your hands.
- Form dough into balls and put on a lined baking sheet or in a tupperware container.
- Freeze dough for at least 1 hour.
- Enjoy out of the freezer (thaw for 5 min,) or you can keep in the fridge for a week.
For more amazing recipes please check out Nourished Routes