As Music City’s go-to source for all things health and fitness, we are here to provide information on job openings not only with Nashville Fit Magazine, but for gyms, studio and wellness facilities throughout the Nashville area.
If you would like to apply or post a job opening, please send an email to email@example.com with your application, description and/or contact information.
Nashville Fit Magazine
NFM is currently seeking candidates for advertising sales consultant positions. These positions require daily cold-calling, walk-ins, and networking at various health and fitness events in Nashville. In addition, monthly sales quota and objectives must be met. Advertising sales consultants positions are being offered on a part-time basis, with the potential to become a full-time employee after skill and ability have been proven. Full-time positions are also available.
Candidate must have an interest in sales and be an effective communicator. Previous sales experience in print advertising is preferred. Excellent verbal skills, attention to detail, and ability to interact with people are a must. Must have flexible schedule and a vehicle.
Part time/ Full time
Group Fitness Instructor
• Basic Qualifications: Personable, outgoing, energetic, and natural leader and motivator with a passion for fitness and encouraging others.
Preferred Education, Skills and/or Experiences:
• Applicants should be ACE, AFAA, AEA certified or other applicable certification.
• Required to complete NB training and certification program.
• 12+ months of experience teaching fitness classes and/or personal training, or other applicable experience in fitness and/or performance.
Key Functions and Expected Performances:
• Provide individualized instruction while leading the entire group fitness class
• Start and end class on time, make announcements prior to class, and be welcoming to new members and current clients pre-and- post class.
• A strong sense of musicality and rhythm.
• Ensure workout includes clear, precise cues in advance, safety, alignment, hand and verbal cues, modifications, and education about anatomy. Move around room to observe form, correct bad form if needed, and change choreography regularly.
• Responsible for creating choreography of class while following the exercise guidelines provided by NB. Music mixes for class are provided.
• Knowledgeable on our service policies and our point of sale system, MindBody, to be able to assist clients with package purchases, retail sales, and other customer service functions.
• May be responsible for opening and closing studio.
• Required to teach a minimum of four classes weekly, including a minimum of one weekend class weekly, on average.
This is a part-time position (5 – 10 hours per week), and compensation is paid as a per-class rate, dependent upon experience. There is a $250 certification fee, and training may require travel to Knoxville, TN for one weekend.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.