As Music City’s go-to source for all things health and fitness, we are here to provide information on job openings not only with Nashville Fit Magazine, but for gyms, studio and wellness facilities throughout the Nashville area.
If you would like to apply or post a job opening, please send an email to email@example.com with your application, description and/or contact information.
Nashville Fit Magazine
NFM is currently seeking candidates for advertising sales consultant positions. These positions require daily cold-calling, walk-ins, and networking at various health and fitness events in Nashville. In addition, monthly sales quota and objectives must be met. Advertising sales consultants positions are being offered on a part-time basis, with the potential to become a full-time employee after skill and ability have been proven. Full-time positions are also available.
Candidate must have an interest in sales and be an effective communicator. Previous sales experience is preferred. Excellent verbal skills, attention to detail, and ability to interact with people are a must. Must have flexible schedule and a vehicle.
Part time/ Full time
Personal Trainer or Group Fitness Instructor
Orangetheory Fitness Midtown is building an elite team of fitness coaches to open our newest location. If you are an outgoing, energetic, positive personal trainer or group fitness instructor, we want to meet you!
As an OTF Fitness Coach, you will be responsible for delivering scientifically predesigned workouts for up to 26 clients per session. This position requires a strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting. An OTF Coach must focus on a well-rounded theory of fitness, including endurance, strength, and power, using the tools given to optimize the client’s experience and results.
Essential Responsibilities & Job Duties
- Deliver predesigned workouts to groups of 26+ clients
- Energize and motivate clients throughout the sessions
- Build OTF attendance and retaining current clientele
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours and sales
- Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Must hold current fitness certification from an OTF approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NAMS, NCSA, AFFA, or NFPT
- Bachelor’s degree in an exercise related field is preferred
- CPR/AED certification
- 1+ years of experience teaching groups or personal training in the fitness industry
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40lbs
Part time / Full time positions available. Flexible schedule. Competitive pay!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org